Accessibility Statement for Crown Mentorship website
Crown Mentorship Foundation is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Crown Mentorship Foundation takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of the Crown Mentorship website:
- Provide user-friendliness and responsive content.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Crown Mentorship website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Crown Mentorship website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on the Crown Mentorship website:
We try to respond to feedback within 3-5 business days.
Accessibility of the Crown Mentorship website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of the Crown Mentorship website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations of the Crown Mentorship website:
- : Some images may have empty text alternative tags (alt tags). We continue to work to make all images on our site have text alternatives. Because Comments submitted are responded to within one business week. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Accessibility issue” or ‘Accessibility question.”
Crown Mentorship Foundation assessed the accessibility of the Crown Mentorship website by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
- Website accessibility tests run with https://webaccessibility.com/
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Crown Mentorship Foundation
This statement was created on 6 October 2020